- Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) is a derivative of the B-vitamin niacin that dramatically improves health and longevity by serving as a precursor to NAD+, a compound that plays a crucial role in energy production, metabolism and gene expression in the body. When we boost NMN levels in the body, we can enhance the biosynthesis of NAD+ and alleviate symptoms associated with depletion of this crucial nutrient. NMN supplementation has been found to improve various parameters of health, including physical endurance and muscle strength, brain health, heart health, body weight and gene expression.
- NMN and trans-resveratrol work synergistically, which is why longevity experts recommend taking them together for the greatest effectiveness. This dynamic duo has been likened to the operation of a car, with NMN as the fuel and trans-resveratrol as the accelerator pedal.
- Regular resveratrol is composed of 50% trans-resveratrol and 50% cis-resveratrol. Because research suggests that only the trans-form has valuable biological activity, NMN Pro Complete contains pure, natural, pharmaceutical grade trans-resveratrol.
- TMG, also known as betaine anhydrous, is an amino acid that supports the body's methylation processes. These processes are known to decline with age and may also be affected by common gene mutations. Also, NMN supplementation may require the use of methyl groups to help facilitate the conversion of NAD+ in your cells, thereby activating sirtuin genes and promoting longevity.*
- Many top anti-aging experts suggest that safeguarding against methyl depletion may be a wise proactive step to augment your NMN intake. TMG, the choice of many of those experts, is an excellent way to help support your body's ability to maintain an adequate methyl pool.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.