Helps combat aging, supports heart health and promotes muscle strength and cognition
- NMN supplementation has been found to improve various parameters of health, including physical endurance and muscle strength, neurological function, heart health and body weight.
- Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) is a derivative of the B-vitamin niacin that may improves health and longevity by serving as a precursor to NAD+.
- Liposomal form of NMN allows for increased bioavailability and enhanced absorption.
- NMN Pro Complete is the first and only perfectly balanced combination of NMN, Trans-Resveratrol and TMG on the market. Instead of having to take three separate supplements each day, you can now get the ideal balance of all three in one convenient serving.
Research-Supported Benefits:Supports Longevity. Studies have shown that boosting NAD+ synthesis in the body extends the lifespan of yeast, worms and flies. (1)
Blood Sugar Regulation. As we age, we have more trouble processing glucose, leading to higher blood sugar—a known contributor to several metabolic-related disorders. Supplemental NMN has been shown to improve several markers of skeletal muscle glucose metabolism that are commonly dysregulated in people with metabolic disorders. (2)
Supports Metabolism and Healthy Weight. Although excessive body weight can develop at any age, adults over age 40 are particularly susceptible to age-related weight gain as metabolism slows down and body composition is altered to favor fat over lean muscle. As obese individuals have reductions in both NAD+ levels and ATP (energy) production, replenishing NAD+ through NMN can help to reverse this while improving metabolic pathways to maintain a healthy weight. (3,4,5)
Supports Healthy Cognition: With increasing age, adults experience declining cognitive function, which is often caused by low NAD+ levels and impaired mitochondrial function. Replenishing NAD+ stores through NMN may be able to prevent this dysfunction. (6,7,8,9)
Supports Healthy Skin: In our 30s and 40s, the appearance of our skin can start to show signs of age. Several studies have examined how boosting NAD+ levels in the skin (10, 11)
1. Fang EF, Kassahun H, Croteau DL, et al. NAD+ Replenishment Improves Lifespan and Healthspan in Ataxia Telangiectasia Models via Mitophagy and DNA Repair. Cell Metab. 2016;24(4):566-581. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2016.09.004
2. Yoshino M, Yoshino J, Kayser BD, et al. Nicotinamide mononucleotide increases muscle insulin sensitivity in prediabetic women. Science. 2021;372(6547):1224-1229. doi:10.1126/science.abe9985
3. Kim M, Seol J, Sato T, Fukamizu Y, Sakurai T, Okura T. Effect of 12-Week Intake of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide on Sleep Quality, Fatigue, and Physical Performance in Older Japanese Adults: A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Study. Nutrients. 2022;14(4):755. Published 2022 Feb 11. doi:10.3390/nu14040755
4. Liao B, Zhao Y, Wang D, Zhang X, Hao X, Hu M. Nicotinamide mononucleotide supplementation enhances aerobic capacity in amateur runners: a randomized, double-blind study. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2021;18(1):54. Published 2021 Jul 8. doi:10.1186/s12970-021-00442
5. Yoshino J, Mills KF, Yoon MJ, Imai S. Nicotinamide mononucleotide, a key NAD(+) intermediate, treats the pathophysiology of diet- and age-induced diabetes in mice. Cell Metab. 2011;14(4):528-536. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2011.08.014
6. Mills KF, Yoshida S, Stein LR, et al. Long-Term Administration of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Mitigates Age-Associated Physiological Decline in Mice. Cell Metab. 2016;24(6):795-806. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2016.09.013
7. Tarantini S, Valcarcel-Ares MN, Toth P, et al. Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) supplementation rescues cerebromicrovascular endothelial function and neurovascular coupling responses and improves cognitive function in aged mice. Redox Biol. 2019;24:101192. doi:10.1016/j.redox.2019.101192
8. Kiss T, Nyúl-Tóth Á, Balasubramanian P, et al. Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) supplementation promotes neurovascular rejuvenation in aged mice: transcriptional footprint of SIRT1 activation, mitochondrial protection, anti-inflammatory, and anti-apoptotic effects. Geroscience. 2020;42(2):527-546. doi:10.1007/s11357-020-00165-5
9. Wang X, Hu X, Yang Y, Takata T, Sakurai T. Nicotinamide mononucleotide protects against β-amyloid oligomer-induced cognitive impairment and neuronal death. Brain Res. 2016;1643:1-9. doi:10.1016/j.brainres.2016.04.060
10. Katayoshi T, Nakajo T, Tsuji-Naito K. Restoring NAD+ by NAMPT is essential for the SIRT1/p53-mediated survival of UVA- and UVB-irradiated epidermal keratinocytes. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2021;221:112238. doi:10.1016/j.jphotobiol.2021.112238
11. Feng Z, Qin Y, Huo F, et al. NMN recruits GSH to enhance GPX4-mediated ferroptosis defense in UV irradiation induced skin injury. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Basis Dis. 2022;1868(1):166287. doi:10.1016/j.bbadis.2021.166287
12. Gopi S, Balakrishnan P. Evaluation and clinical comparison studies on liposomal and non-liposomal ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and their enhanced bioavailability. J Liposome Res. 2021;31(4):356-364. doi:10.1080/08982104.2020.1820521